I’m sitting here listening to this: http://tinyurl.com/buuzjz5 and I think I’ve figured out that Jack Handey guy. (If you don’t know who Jack Handey is, click here: http://tinyurl.com/bpj8v3q )
Here in Kansas, we just had over 2 feet of snow dumped on us in less than a week. What fun! Winter has finally arrived and it’s almost March. Wait, what? Tomorrow is March 1st. I spent 4 hours shoveling and cleaning snow off of everything I might need to walk on around my house. That gives you a lot of time to think and pontificate ;)
So what kinds of random thoughts went through my head? Oh, I don’t know – things like:
- Wow, I have been shoveling snow by myself at this house for six years. That’s right – I’ve been a single mom for 6+ years. Holy snikes. Look at me go!
- Sometimes it would be nice to be a renter.
- To the neighbors with no name because they’re asshats ~ your father would NOT be proud of how you’ve taken care of his house (and I still have the picture so suck it!).
- I’m pretty impressed with how much Peanut has been helping me out today. Look at her go.
- Maybe I should have left the gloves on after all.
- Looks like those cute boots weren’t water proof after all.
Tomorrow marks a milestone of sorts for me. Fifteen months smoke free. Holy crow. I can do it.
Thanks for reading – all three of you! :)